REASONS TO REPIPE YOUR HOME
These are the primary reasons our customers opted for a whole-house repipe:
Note: data from our 2020 Q1-Q2 post-repipe customer surveys, 898 responses received.
Pipe & Slab Leaks
44% of our customers chose a whole-house repipe as the permanent solution for their water leak problems.
21% of our customers chose to repipe as a precautionary, preventive measure.
Low Water Pressure
18% listed low water pressure as the primary reason they opted for a repipe.
Rusty or Discolored Water
17% chose a repipe, so they could again enjoy clean, free-flowing fresh water.
CONTACT US 24/7
Send us a Message
Contact us by phone or email with any questions, or to schedule a no obligation in home (or remote) consultation with one of our Estimators.
Call 408-539-7160 to schedule an estimate. If you reach our answering service, please leave a message: we return calls in the order they are received.
Messages sent using the form on this site, go directly to our email, which we check regularly.
Company & License Information
CA License #1088254 C-36 Plumbing Contractor
In light of the recent developments and ongoing efforts to reduce the spread of Covid-19, the health and safety of all our customers, crews and staff is of utmost importance.
We are actively following the guidelines and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local, state and federal government agencies. Our enhanced measures include:
- Crew members washing and disinfecting their hands before entering customer homes
- All tools will be disinfected with wipes or bleach solution before and after use
- Crew members will avoid shaking hands with customers for the time being
- Any crew members who have any sign of illness will not be working
- Crews will reschedule any job where someone in the customer's household is or has been recently ill
- One-on-one social distancing will be in effect while crew members are at customer homes
If you are not feeling well for any reason, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment for a later date when you are feeling 100% well.
Thank you for your understanding and support.